Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blessings


I have much to be thankful this year! Although, it's been a tough year there are still many blessings to be thankful for - my family is my number one blessing! Even though there are times when I might think that being a part of this family contributes to my insanity - without them I would not be who I am today. As Christmas time approaches it makes me reflect on this last year and all of the many changes that have happened. We have moved (yes, again!), I quit my job and went back to school full time, Brittany is driving, Ashley will be getting her permit, Josh (my baby) just turned 11 and Justin has been busy trying to find a teaching job. Life can be chaotic at times and remembering that we truly do love one another is sometimes the only way to make it through. Each time I hear Christmas songs it makes me happy and sad all at the same time. Happy, because I love the holidays and I like listening to Christmas music - sad, because it was my mom's favorite holiday of all and it's difficult to try to figure out how to get through this thing called life without having her here as a part of it. Above all, I am truly grateful for each challenge and each blessing. I am a lucky girl and I know it! Happy Holidays!!!

2 comments:

traci said...

Merry Christmas! You're so awesome Heidi!

Tiffany said...

Enjoy each moment! Love ya guys.