Friday, November 14, 2008

Is sleeping really necessary?


So for those of you that don't know.....I do have trouble sleeping from time to time and right now I'm going on about day 3 of very little sleep. I have found that after that many days, you become almost delirious and it doesn't appear that I will be going to sleep anytime soon. See, my sweet little Brittany has asked a boy to the Stoplight dance (a replacement for what us old timers would call Sadies), but see the boy had a playoff game (football) and so he couldn't meet up with her until around 11 p.m. They are then coming back to our house to watch a scary movie (the better to cuddle up together) which means, I will be "supervising". It is now 11 p.m. and they still have not yet arrived to begin the movie, so at what point is sleeping really necessary? I'm so tired, my eyes hurt - yes, they really hurt! This could be a very long night!

1 comment:

The "Eck's" Files said...

you know the cure......hee hee
naughty girl!